A collection of illustrations to select from, to personalize teaching, and help children learn to perform transanal irrigation themselves.
Here's how to create an instruction for children to learn IC:
- Download the print template and open it.
- Choose the image you want to use from the options below.
- Click on the image to open it in a new window.
- Copy the image by right-clicking on it and selecting “Copy” or “Save”.
- Paste (or insert) the image into the print template.
Download this resource in its entirety
The package includes the print template, all images sorted into folders, a presentation with all images, and instructions.