Watch our webinar below to learn about important steps providers can take to teach intermittent catheterization (IC) to their patients:
Learn how you can:
- Teach patients intermittent catheterization techniques
- Find educational IC resources to use when teaching patients
- Provide IC resources to patients for home use
- Improve patient success & reduce office calls for IC issues
- Understand which documents are required to process an IC prescription through a medical supply company (per Medicare guidelines)
To earn continuing education credit, please watch the video below to completion and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a survey link and your certificate.
Attendees will be awarded 1.0 continuing education contact hours upon successful completion of this course. Wellspect HealthCare is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP17645, for 1.0 contact hours. The entire presentation must be attended for credit. No partial credit will be awarded. There is no cost for this course.